The Town of Argyle will be hosting our Annual Clean-Up Day at Town Hall in the back parking area on Saturday, April 15, 2023. Proof of Argyle residency is required.
There will be dumpsters for trash and debris, as well as services provided by Republic Services for the following:
- Household hazardous waste (HHW), including paint; latex, oil-based; paint-thinners, gasoline, solvents, kerosene; cooking oils; oil, petroleum-based lubricants, automotive fluids; ethylene glycol, antifreeze; yard chemicals: pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers; aerosols; batteries: lead acid, alkaline, NiCad: light bulbs; fluorescents, compact fluorescents (CFL), high-intensity, HID lamps; pool chemicals; cleaners: acidic and basic, bleach ammonia, drain openers, soaps; resins and epoxy; propane, helium and Freon cylinders.
- Electronic waste - televisions, monitors, VCR’s, DVD players; computers, laptops, iPads; telephones, fax machines; keyboards, scanners, printers, copiers.
- White Goods - water heaters, washer/dryer, freezer (Freon removed)
- On-site document destruction
- Tires - car and light truck tires (max 4)
- Unacceptable waste includes: Commercially-generated HHW or electronics; radioactive compounds; smoke detectors; ammunition; explosives; asbestos; PCBs (poly-chlorinated biphenyls); pharmaceuticals or controlled substances; biological or infectious waste; fire extinguishers; leaking or unidentified containers.