Street Light and Power Outages

Report a Street Light Outage

COSERV maintains street lights located in their service territory. If you notice a street light in need of a bulb replacement or repair, please submit this Street Light Outage form.  COSERV will complete the work in 7-10 business days.

When reporting, please provide the following:

Your contact information

City of outage location

Street light tag number

Subdivision of outage location (if applicable) 

Directions to outage location

ONCOR also maintains some streetlights.  If your street light is not on COSERV, or does not have a COSERV pole number, then try the ONCOR Streetlight Outage Reporting site.

Step 1. Select or Search for the Streetlight on the map.

Step 2. Identify the Problem.

Step 3. Select Report Button to Submit.

Report Downed Power Lines and Other Electric Emergencies


        COSERV- (844) 330-0762

        ONCOR- (888) 313-4747

Check for Power Outages

To check for power outages, visit the COSERV Outage Map. Reporting an outage by text is easy. Just text "OUT" to 768482. 

If you have ONCOR, then check the ONCOR Outage Map.  Reporting an outage by text is easy.  Just text "OUT" to 66267 (ONCOR).

Contact COSERV

CoServ Customer Care


By Phone: (940) 321-7800


Contact ONCOR

ONCOR Customer Care


By Phone: (888) 313-6862