Is my property in the Town or the ETJ?

Please visit the interactive map by clicking here  and locate your property on the map. If the property is identified as a colored parcel, it will be within the Town Limits. If it is identified in the red hatched area, it would be in the ETJ.

Additionally you may visit the Denton CAD Map Search page by clicking here and locate your property on the map. Click on the parcel and click “View Detailed Property Information”. On the details page, click on the Taxing Jurisdiction tab, if it includes C26 Town of Argyle, it is within the Town Limits. 

Show All Answers

1. How many sets of plans are needed for new home construction?
2. What types of projects require a permit?
3. Do retail food establishments have guidelines under a boil water order?
4. What is the zoning of my property?
5. Is my property in the Town or the ETJ?
6. Why does the Town of Argyle require building permits?
7. What are some of the common permits I should be concerned with?
8. How does one get a permit?
9. Can I do the work myself or must I hire a contractor?
10. What is the requirement for contractors working within the Town?
11. How do inspections work?
12. Who do I need to contact for water connections?