1. Code Violation

    Report violations by calling the Public Works office at 940-464-3449. It is especially helpful to provide an exact description of the complaint (such as "overgrown weeds") and the complete address of the property in which the violation occurred. If the complete address is unknown, please provide the block number and street name.

  2. Animal Concerns

  3. Report A Concern